Bellasposa Bridal & Photography seeks Accountant to join its team.
Master's Degree in Business Administration required.
- Implement company policies ensuring the accuracy, efficiency, and timeliness of issuinginvoices, processing payments, tracking vendor payment history, and resolving billing disputes.
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers, and other records detailing business transactions.
- Prepare financial statements (cash flow statements, income statements, balance sheets) reflecting the fiscal state of the company and discuss with management.
- Prepare all quarterly and annual state and federal tax returns for the company and insure the company timely and accurately satisfies its tax obligations.
- Implement company’s inventory control accounting system.
- Implement company fiscal control policies intended to reduce and eliminate waste, fraud and abuse.
Work Site: Rancho Cucamonga, California.
Mail resumes to Tommy Lu at Bellasposa Bridal & Photography 11450 4th Street Ste 103, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730.
Bellasposa is an upscale bridal store and we are currently accepting applications for our alterations department.
As a member of our alterations team, you will be...
- Following Bellasposa guidelines to complete alterations/tailoring, services and quality standards.
- Striving to meet department, store, and individual productivity goals, while following proper processes and procedures.
- Using your top-notch sewing, organizational and prioritization skills to ensure items are completed by the date promised.
- Collaborating with the sales team to provide an outstanding experience for every customer.
We would love to consider you if you...
- Have a minimum of 5 years alterations experience.
- Are all about accountability, accuracy, initiative and having a high level of ownership.
- Appreciate the artistry and expertise behind making adjustments that result in the correct fit.
- Have solid written and verbal skills as well as strong attention to detail (i.e. you always measure twice and cut once).
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Have strong organizational skills, follow-through and ability to juggle competing priorities.
Employment Type: Part-Time