Bellasposa is an upscale bridal store and we are currently accepting applications for our alterations department.
As a member of our alterations team, you will be...
- Following Bellasposa guidelines to complete alterations/tailoring, services and quality standards.
- Striving to meet department, store, and individual productivity goals, while following proper processes and procedures.
- Using your top-notch sewing, organizational and prioritization skills to ensure items are completed by the date promised.
- Collaborating with the sales team to provide an outstanding experience for every customer.
We would love to consider you if you...
- Have a minimum of 5 years alterations experience.
- Are all about accountability, accuracy, initiative and having a high level of ownership.
- Appreciate the artistry and expertise behind making adjustments that result in the correct fit.
- Have solid written and verbal skills as well as strong attention to detail (i.e. you always measure twice and cut once).
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Have strong organizational skills, follow-through and ability to juggle competing priorities.
Employment Type: Part-Time