Bellasposa’s authorized vendors are independent contractors and work independently from Bellasposa. Though you are not obligated to use one of our authorized preferred vendors for your alteration needs, we are happy to facilitate a first fitting with one of them at your request. Bellasposa does not represent or assume responsibilities for any vendor. Bellasposa has carefully chosen selected vendors because they are committed to servicing our clients, while partnering with our staff to offer excellent alteration services.
Our authorized alteration vendors are happy to service you with your wedding dress as well as any other special occasion dresses you may need altered. For further information about what pieces can be serviced, please give us a call to get in contact with one of our vendors.
Alterations appointments are scheduled Tuesdays through Fridays. If arrangements need to be made for a different day, please speak with an operations member and they will be happy to accommodate any reasonable requests.
Preferred Alteration Vendors
Alteration Perfect Fit by Lanny
Peregrina Bridal Alterations by Peggy
Tery's Alterations by Teresa
3 Months Before the wedding:
- Call 909.758.0176 to make an appointment for your first alterations appointment with one of our preferred vendors.
- Alterations vendors meet with brides Tuesday - Friday.
- First Fitting (1 Hour)
- Bring your wedding shoes and undergarments with you.
- Second Fitting (1/2 Hour)
- Bring the same shoes and undergarments you wore during your first fitting.
- If you need a 3rd fitting, your seamstress will schedule it at this time (this is not common). Otherwise she will schedule a Steam Pick Up appointment.
Thursday before the wedding:
Your Steam Pick Up Appointment
- You will not try on your dress at this appointment in order to avoid creases and wrinkles.
- A consultant will assist you in arranging your gown for transport.
Congratulations! Our alterations specialists and everyone at Bellasposa send you our very best wishes for a happy marriage!